Are you looking to spend more time enjoying your pond rather than spending your time maintaining it? It may not take a terribly long time to put in water treatments, but that time does add up. Let’s take a closer look at the new automatic dosing system and what it can do for you.
How The Automatic Dosing System Works
This system consistently and accurately adds water treatments twice a day to your pond or fountain. The automatic dosing system is also able to double the dose when needed (new ponds, spring start-ups, after pond clean outs, or problem ponds). It works basically like an I.V. system, except for your water feature. The system can be buried into the ground, or mounted to a post or fence, and the tubing can be discharged into the filter, or right over the edge of the water feature, while the water treatments bags go inside the unit.
Water Treatment Bags
There are 4 different types of water treatments available for ponds.
- Inside the bag there is a combination of beneficial bacteria, enzymes and a powerful phosphate binder. One bag will treat a 2000 gallon pond for up to 30 days.
- Keeps ponds clean and clear
- Reduces Maintenance
- Maintains optimum water quality
- Helps prevent fish loss
- The clean treatment contains a powerful combination of sludge eating bacteria and enzymes. One bag will treat a 2000 gallon pond for up to 30 days.
- Reduces organic waste caused by fish waste, uneaten fish food, leaves and debris that fall into the pond.
- Reduces organic debris naturally.
- Reduces maintenance by cleaning filter media.
- Clears and controls unsightly water conditions. One bag will treat a 2000 gallon pond for up to 30 days.
- Added to the pond slowly and consistently reducing issues caused when shock treating the pond with large single treatments.
- Helps maintain crystal clear water.
- Can be used on ponds with fish and plants.
- Will reduce fish stress, prevent parasites and bacterial infections. One bag will treat a 2000 gallon pond up to 30 days.
- Made from natural plant extracts chosen for their natural healing properties.
- Reduces fish stress in spring or after a cleanout.
- Completely natural.
- Safe for fish and plants.
There are two treatments available for fountains and pondless features.
- Prevents stains, scale and unsightly water conditions
- Keeps water features clean and clear
- Safe for birds and animals that may drink from the feature
- Cleans existing growth and debris
- Will not damage the surface of the feature
- Safe for birds and animals
While the automatic dosing system is newer, we have gotten only positive responses. The greatest benefits of this system have been clearer water, simplified maintenance, reduction in algae, and of course more time to enjoy your water feature!